Prathista Industries Limited (Research and Technology Driven Company) Promoted and Established by a Young Technocrat – Mr.SAIRAM with financial support of Technology Development Board, Department of Science & Technology, Government of India and State Bank of India & Andhra Bank.
Prathista has established its own R&D Centre since inception and was inaugurated by Secretary to Govt. of India, Ministry of Science and Technology.
Prathista In-House Research & Development center was First recognized by Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Govt. of India. Subsequent to this recognition, Prathista R&D center has been recognized by Few Universities & Academia to provide training for Post Graduates / Ph.D’s and also to conduct Research by Post Graduates and Ph.D Students.
Prathista R&D activities are being governed by a Board of Directors and Chief Promoter Mr.SAIRAM himself involves to contribute significantly for new products Research & Development.
Besides, there is a Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) comprising of Eminent Professionals from Industry and Academia to guild Prathista’s Research Programs. Prathista R&D Centre is located near to Hyderabad, the IT hub of the Country and has access to a Wealth of Professionals and Institutions in the State for meaningful and sustainable interactions.
To create value addition to Carbohydrates through Bio-Technology Process
To enhance the Business Interests in line with the need of the Nation, the following thrust areas have been identified.
- Agro Bio Technology
- Industrial Bio Technology
- Industrial Waste Management
NET WORKING & LINKAGES
Prathista has Net Working & Linkages with National Laboratories and Universities / Academia under Private-Public Partnership and are sponsoring Research Programs to develop Innovative process protocols, for Prathista’s further Growth.
The company is one of the Industrial partners of prestigious NMITLI program.
To strengthen interaction between Industry and Academia, several Project Work, Training and Research programs have been initiated with Department of Bio Technology, Government of India in the areas of Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology and Environmental Engineering etc.
Post Graduate & Ph.D. Degree Program
Prathista has been recognized by few Universities to strengthen interaction between Industry and Academia and thus several Training & Research programs and Project work activities have been initiated for Post Graduation and Ph.D Students.
Besides, Partly Paper & Partly Research (PPPR) program have been well implemented with few Universities for Post Graduation and Ph.D Degree programs for Dedicated & Qualified Technical staff.
In-plant Training and Project Work to Biochemistry, Microbiology and Biotechnology Post Graduates & Ph.D students.
Prathista R&D Centre is established within Manufacturing premises in separate independent block, having well furnished Research Laboratory Area of 7000 SFT and 25000 SFT for State of the Art Pilot Plant and Post Fermentation Processing facilities.
Pilot Plant Facilities
Seed Fermentation facilities starting from 1 liter capacity to 5000 liters capacity are installed with suitable Post Fermentation facilities are in place for carrying out any Bench Scale Research Program. Unique facilities like variety of Drying equipment, Distillation columns, Evaporators and Glass / Graphite lined reactors are also installed for Research Programs.
Experimental Research Farm
25 acres of experimental Research farm and 4000 SFT Green House are existing adjoining to the R&D facilities for Agro Bio Technology department to conduct field experiments in tune with ICAR and State wise Agricultural University norms.
- WORLD BANK funded pilot plant facilities are established as Nodal Agency for Research programs.
- R&D center significantly contributed to reduce Cost of Fermentation process.
- Numbers of new formulations are introduced.
- Numbers of Honors have been received by the Chief Promoter due to Innovative Research programs.
LINKAGES & NET WORKING
- Prathista R&D center is having viable linkage with major State Agricultural Universities.
- Prathista R&D center is having viable linkage with National Bodies like DST, DBT, CSIR, IARI & ICAR.
- Prathista singed LOI with Agri Food and Agriculture Canada (Department of Agriculture) for long term and sustainable Research activities for Agriculture Development in Canada.
- Prathista signed Confidentiality Agreement with McGill University for long term and sustainable Joint Research activities in for mutual developments.
-Prathista is having viable linkages with the following International Universities :-
- University of Florida, United States
- Makarare University, Uganda
- Laval University, Laval, Canada
- National Agricultural Research Institute, Guyana
- National Agricultural Research Institute, Kenya
- University of Sabha-Malaysia.
- Agricultural University of Ghana, Ghana etc.
- EXCELLENCE & EFFICIENCY
- ECO-FRIENDLY TECHNOLOGIES
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION