In view of the high energy requirement to produce more milk & to recover from birthing (needed to get animal to lactate), it is essential for farmers to provide a diet of highly intense energy feed to the animals. Prathista BYPASS FAT is a highly digestible energy supplement, 100% inert to the rumen by high metabolism, increase production and meat quality, reduces digestive problems and improves the body condition by decreasing weight loss, resulting in a increased fertility and conception.
Why Feed Fat ?
In early lactation, most cows will actually lose considerable amount of weight, because energy intake is less than needed to meet the nutrient demands of milk production. As a result, the cow mobilizes body nutrient reserves, particularly body fat, to meet energy demand. Thus, Supplemental fat is among the best options one can provide to its animals for better health & Productivity.
What is rumen Bypass fat?
Rumen bypass or also termed as “protected” fats are essentially dry fats that are processed to be easily handled and mixed into all animal feeds. Because natural dry fats naturally have high melting points, they are mostly insoluble at rumen body temperature. In essence, dry fats are not as much “protected” as completely insoluble in rumen such that they have little impact on rumen fermentation.
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for lactating and transition (dry) animals
- Enhances milk production in early lactating animals
- Fulfill the nutrient requirements in high performance dairy animals
- Delivering Rumen Bypass fat to small intestine efficiently
- Helps in lowering rumen heat production
- Delivers energy during less then optimum conditions (stress, heat, mud, cold,crowding)
- Higher peak in overall milk production, and Aids inmaintaining milk fat
- Reproductive performance can be enhanced because the cow can return to positive energ balance sooner which can affect follicle size, ovum fertility,circulating blood, and progesterone levels
- Faster recoveries for Calves
- Decrease in metabolic complications such as ketosis,acidosis, milkfever
- Optimal nutrients absorption for animals
- Improves appetite
Salts (Calcium) of Fatty Acids: Ranging from 50 % to 80 %, based on customer requirements
25 Kgs export quality HDPE with LDPE lining Bags
Add BYPASS FAT 2 to 5 Kgs per ton of Cattle / Poultry / or any live stock for better performance of feed (based on feed in-take of cattle / live stock with respect to age).