Lactic acid and other organic acids based acidifiers for better gut health and enhanced shelf life of feed. Acid Drop is introduced based on indigenously developed bio-technology process to aid the natural fermentation. It will compensate the physiological hydrochloric acid deficiency in stomach.
Acid Drop contains lactic acid and other organic acids as active ingredients. Silica or naturally available bentonite powder are used as carrier material along with essential enzymes. It is a free flowing powder having acidic odor and classified as non-corrosive.
It is recommended to mix Acid Drop with the regular feed to keep the feed away from harmful microbial contaminations. It will kill the harmful bacteria present in the feed by penetrating through the cell wall and interfering with the metabolism. Acid Drop will reduce the pH of the feed resulting in a lower pH environment.
- It enhances the farm productivity by improving the gut health.
- Regulates the pH and microbial balance of the gut, thus stimulates the development of Lactobacilli in crop.
- Improves the palatability of feed, thus improve the growth and FCR.
- It enhances the immunity and reduces the mortality as well as digestion disorders.
- It improves the enzymatic digestion of proteins and functions as probiotics.
The dosage parameters will depend on the initial pH of the feed. However, it is recommended to use around 1-2 kg per ton of feed. For 1000 birds like chicks, broilers, and layers 15-20 ml
- Available in 1 Kg packing in outer box of 10 kgs.
- Acid Drop liquid is available in 1 litre and 5 Litre packing in outer box of 10 kg.
- Expiry will be after 5 years of packing. It need to be stored in dry and cool places.
Acid Drop is available in bulk volumes also for feed/ feed manufacturing industries to market in their own brands.
CLG LIQUID FEED SUPPLEMENT
Specially Formulated CLG LIQUID FEED SUPPLEMENT for better absorption of Calcium for Layers / Growers / Breeders for better quality & quantity Egg production, CLG LIQUID FEED SUPPLEMENT is totally Bio-available and completely water soluble formulation and is being made available for the first time in India.
CLG LIQUID FEED SUPPLEMENT formulation contains Calcium Lactate Gluconate as a source of calcium & Energy driven Glucose with an ideal combination of essential chelated ingredients like magnesium, phosphorous & vitamin D3. CLG LIQUID FEED SUPPLEMENT also contains carbohydrates, electrolytes, amino acids, and other essential minerals.
1) Increase egg production.
2) Substantially reduces Egg breakage and reduces thin-shelled eggs.
3) Helps to prevent canabolism.
4) Helps to produce strong and top quality Egg shell.
5) Cures Rickets and Osteomalacia and corrects Hypocalcemia.
6) Improves skeletal growth.
7) Effectively combats the summer stress.
8) Builds up resistance and improves feed utilization.
9) It will also work as probiotics.
DOSAGE: 100 mL for 100 birds per day, to be mixed with water from 16th week till the end of the laying cycle.
PACKING: CLG LIQUID FEED SUPPLEMENT formulation is available in 5 litre packings in outer box of 10 liters.
EXPIRY : 5 years if stored in dry and cool places.
CLG - LIQUID FEED SUPPLEMENT is also recommended for sheep /pork/beef and all other livestock. CLG - LIQUID FEED SUPPLEMENT is available in bulk packing also for feed/feed manufacturing industries to market in their own brands.
Protazyme is being manufactured through fermentation process based on naturally available agricultural commodities such as edible sugar and glucose etc. It is available in free-flowing granulated or powder forms and it is fortified with essential enzymes, Lactobacillus, electrolytes, and carbohydrates etc. Protazyme is recommended for chicken along with sheep, pork, beef, and all other live stocks.
- Helps to prevent canabolism
- It will help to produce strong and top quality eggshells
- Cures rickets, osteomalacia and corrects hypocalcemia.
- Improves skeletal growth.
- Effectively combats the summer stress.
- Builds up resistance and improves feed utilization.
- Works as a probiotic.
Dosage: Need to mix 1kg/ton of poultry feed.
Packing: It is available in 1 Kg packing’s in an outer box of 10 kg. Expiry period is for 5 years from the date of packaging if stored in a dry and cool place. Bulk packing for feed or feed manufacturing industries to market in their own brands is also available.
Chemical additives to animal feedstuff are commonly used as growth promoters or feed enhancers. This practice involved the usage of synthetically manufactured microbial antibiotics. In addition to this, now a day’s several new growth promoters are being produced including bio-catalysts which increases the availability of nutrients.
Prathista with its well-established biotechnology processes has developed a non-hormonal and naturally occurring feed supplement “Pro-Lyso (Lysolecithin)” with the technical collaboration of National Laboratory (IICT-Hyderabad). It has good growth promotion, disease resistance, and longevity functions when fed to chicken and shrimp. Lysolecithin is produced through enzymatic hydrolysis of lecithin. It will enhance the emulsification and absorption of dietary lipid from the digestive tract.
- In poultry and shrimp mariculture, Pro-Lyso promotes the weight gain. This was attained by improving the absorption of essential fatty acids and proteins.
- In the case of broilers, it permits the use of higher amounts of fat from the feed by emulsification of fat. It provides the phospholipids readily to help in regeneration of the cells.
- Increases the immunity by providing the essential amino acids.
- It increases the absorption of tocopherol which in turns helps in improved utilization of fat.
- Pro-Lyso will reduce the leaching of water-soluble nutrients and acts as an effective binder.
- It permits the use of lipids in the feed up to 10-12% without hampering the utilization of fat.
Dosage: 500 gms to1 kg per one Ton of feed material
Packing: Available in 1 Kg packing’s in an outer box of 10 kgs. Expiry period is for 5 years from the date of packaging if stored in a dry and cool place. Bulk packing for feed or feed manufacturing industries to market in their own brands is also available.
PROTAMIN LIQUID FEED SUPPLEMENT
FOR ENHANCING MEAT PRODUCTION AND AS A GROWTH PROMOTER
BIO-TECHN0GICALLY DERIVED PROTEIN HYDROLYSATES (AMINO ACIDS) BASED ON VEGETABLE SOURCE AND TRACE MINERALS & FORTIFIED WITH CALCIUM GLUCONATE
Protamin is a liquid supplement derived by enzyme hydrolysis process which consists of amino acids, electrolytes, bio-available calcium gluconate, essential enzymes, carbohydrates, essential minerals, and vitamins in water-soluble form. This liquid form of feed supplement is easy to handle and free from toxins. Enriched with lysine and methionine.
- Enhances the digestion by enzymatic action, thereby releases full potency of feed.
- Increases production of eggs and weight.
- In aquaculture effects weight, color, and health.
- Provides bio-available calcium which will strengthen the eggshell thereby reduces egg breakage.
- Compatible with all types of feed.
- It is a potent, nutrient, safe, and non-toxic product.
- Broilers: 50mL/ 100 birds feed for 10-15 days.
- Growers: 30mL/ 100 birds feed for 10-15 days.
- Chicks: 20mL/ 100 birds feed for 10-15 days.
- Sheep:2 mL/ Kg of body weight for 10 days in a month.
- Calf:50 mL/ day for 7 days in a month.
- Dog:2 mL/ Kg of body weight for 7 days in a month.
- Cows or Buffaloes or Horses & Pigs: 100 – 150 mL/ day for 10 days in a month.
Available in 1 L and 5 L packing in an outer box of 10 L. Expiry period is for 5 years from the date of packaging if stored in a dry and cool place. Bulk packing for feed or feed manufacturing industries to market in their own brands is also available.
Cal-Lactic is a cost-effective ideal nutritional solution, manufactured through a fermentation process based on naturally available agricultural commodities such as sugar cane, corn starch etc.
Cal-Lactic is a synergistic combination of organic acids and their salts. It suppresses the growth and multiplication of entered pathogenic bacteria in the gut. It is available in free-flowing granulated powder form and is fortified with essential enzymes, Lactobacillus sp., electrolytes, and carbohydrates etc.
- Prevents calcium deficiencies and milk fever in pregnant and lactating animals.
- Enhances high milk production.
- Provides substantial energy value and improves skeletal growth.
- Increases the percentage of fat and SNF in milk
- It works as a probiotic
Dosage: 50 gms of Cal-Lactic per animal for one day need to mix with feed throughout the lactation period. The animal should be de-wormed at least 3 days before starting of using Cal-Lactic.
Packing: Available in 1 Kg packing in an outer box of 10 kg. Expiry period is for 5 years from the date of packaging if stored in a dry and cool place. Bulk packing for feed or feed manufacturing industries to market in their own brands is also available.
CAL LACTIC - LIQUID FEED SUPPLEMENT IS ALSO RECOMMENDED FOR SHEEP / PORK / BEEF AND ALL OTHER LIVESTOCK. IT IS AVAILABLE IN BULK PACKING ALSO FOR FEED / FEED MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES TO MARKET IN THEIR OWN BRANDS.
CLG LIQUID FEED SUPPLEMENT
ENHANCES MILK YIELD AND TOTAL SOLUTION FOR QUALITY MILK PRODUCTION
Calcium forms an integral part of the production and development of milking animals. Providing Bio-available Calcium on regular basis is the basic need of milking animals.
For better absorption of Calcium in the animal body, water soluble and completely bioavailable CLG LIQUID FEED SUPPLEMENT formulation is being made available for the first time in India.
CLG - LIQUID FEED SUPPLEMENT formulation contains Calcium Lactate Gluconate as a source of Calcium & Energy driven Glucose with an ideal combination of essential chelated ingredients like Magnesium, Phosphorous, and Vitamin D3 for Milk promotion and improving compatibility. The Carbohydrates and Electrolytes confer energy and protection against heat stress.
Scientifically tested in all parts of the country with proven results CLG LIQUID FEED SUPPLEMENT Provides:
1) Ensures an increase in Milk production and improves Fat & SNF counts.
2) Presence of Glucose ensures better energy & increases Lactation period.
3) Binds mycotoxin more effectively with zeolites & silicates, thereby improving the digestibility of the animal and absorption.
4) Gives energy value: 200 Kilocalories per 100 ml
100 mL per animal per day throughout the lactation period. The animal should be dewormed 3 days before the start of using CLG LIQUID FEED SUPPLEMENT
PACKING: Available in 1 liter & 5-liter packing in an outer box of 10 kg.
EXPIRY: 5 years, if stored in a dry & cool place.
CLG - LIQUID FEED SUPPLEMENT IS ALSO RECOMMENDED FOR SHEEP / PORK / BEEF AND ALL OTHER LIVESTOCK. IT IS AVAILABLE IN BULK PACKING ALSO FOR FEED / FEED MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES TO MARKET IN THEIR OWN BRANDS.
NG CAL - LIQUID FEED SUPPLEMENT
Milk growth promoter and enhances the milk quality by increasing fat and SNF content.
Each 100 mL of NG Cal consists of totally bio-available calcium of 2500 mg in the form of Lactates and Gluconates, chelated phosphorus 1200 mg with amino acids and peptides, 3000 mg of carbohydrates along with essential vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients.
- It provides good health for cattle with strong bone formation.
- Calcium increases milk production and healthy pregnancy.
- Improves the percentage of fat along with SNF contents in the milk.
- Phosphorus improves bone strength.
- Provides electrolytes to fight against heat and stress conditions.
- Improves immunity and disease resistance.
- Works as a probiotic.
Dosage: 100 mL/ day throughout lactation period mixed with feed. The animal should be de-wormed at least 3 days before the start of using of NG-Cal.
Packing: Available in 1 L and 5 L packing’s in an outer box of 10 liters. Expiry period is for 5 years from the date of packaging if stored in a dry and cool place. Bulk packing for feed or feed manufacturing industries to market in their own brands is also available.
Other Unique Range Of Bulk Feed Grade Supplements
- Effective toxin binders
- Calcium lactate
- Calcium gluconate
- Sodium lactate as oral feeding in place of - intravenous liquid as electrolytes
- Prebiotics (both liquid and powders)
- Vitamins (both liquid and powders)
- Amino acid powders
- Protein hydrolysate (both liquid and powders)
- A mixture of enzymes (both liquid and powders)
- Organic acids (liquids)
- By-pass proteins
- Customized feed or feed supplements